“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
2 Corinthians 9:7
We have no wish to argue people into giving, or to prey on people’s heightened emotions. We trust that God will provide for us personally, and that He will also provide the means to facilitate any work He wants us to do.
If you see value in what we are doing and feel led by the Holy Spirit to support our ministry, we would be glad to partner with you. Thank you for your support and please pray with us that we would use the funds wisely and as God directs.
Here are some examples of how we use ministry funds:
- food for various events
- fuel & vehicle repairs — we use our 2 vans a lot
- Bibles — I love to buy them for kids & teens who don’t have one
- other ministry resources — CDs, books, videos, etc.
- special event costs — sometimes we attend conferences or go on mission trips with teens, or we may help out a teen with the cost
- special needs — As we are made aware of the needs of those in our community, we may use funds for things like a working stove, smoke detectors, or a computer and printer that would be made available for community use. We believe it’s important to address peoples’ spiritual and physical needs.
- personal support — I am in the process of trying to shift the source of our monthly income from my husband being dependent on an inflexible full-time job to something that allows us more time and flexibility in ministry. It’s a slow process, but we hope to get there eventually.
Support can be sent by following our PayPal link: paypal.me/BookBuffoonery